Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The long, obscure road

I thought I would give blogging a try. It seems like a good way to keep everyone in my loop withough using the phone, which I am borderline mortally opposed to. A note about the name of my page...The Bator Byway. I thought byway was a good word to describe the path I feel my life has taken (and by my life I mean Travis' too). According to dictionary.com a byway is a secluded or obscure road. I feel like life never works out the way I plan (or, is it that my life lacks a plan?) Eitherway, the path is never clear, always obscure, and I find that I have to hold on for dear life and pray that I make it through to the end. At least with the Gospel the end is always happiness. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great analogy, but you forgot about the roads that intersect and merge and cross yours at different points and times. That is what keeps you on the right track. A detour now and then may happen, but eventually you get back on heading in the right direction.