Saturday, December 13, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

This past week Travis and I went to cut down our Christmas Tree. It's one of our favorite days of the year. We had so much fun racing against fading daylight to find the perfect tree. The snow falling made it even better.

Once we got home I turned on the holiday tunes and started decorating. Travis helped put about a quarter of the ornaments on and then claimed it was getting "too crowded" for him to find any more open spots....umm humm. I guess not everyone has as much fun decorating as I do.

And here's our finished product. I just love Christmas time!

5 comments:

Andie said...

Your tree looks so pretty; I thought that top picture was an internet image or something---it looks like a postcard.

It's good that you are training Travis about the joys of real trees early in your marriage. ;-)

Anne said...

Did you really take that first picture?? It looks magical!

The Seaman Family said...

How fun, we have a fake tree but think that it may be fun to go out and get one. maybe next year when the kids are a little older. But it looks great!

shantel said...

I love your tree it almost like fake because it's so perfect!! I agree with you I love Christmas too.

Kristen said...

That is the cutest tree ever and perfectly decorated, too!