I had a really good time visiting my parents in California this past week. I must have jinxed the weather, though, because it was cloudy almost every day. One of the coolest things was that I got to fly first class! It was my first time and I felt pretty fabulous.

On Saturday morning we went to the Redlands, California temple which was really cool. I just love to see how different temples are designed and decorated. They are so unique that it makes for a totally new experience every time. I just love the palm trees all around!
We also went to the beach one day and luckily we got really nice weather. There was a rocky area where sea lions were sunbathing and a little cove where people were snorkeling. I spent most of the day laying out in the sun, which is one of my favorite pass times.

Now I'm home and back to work. It's always sad when vacation ends.

2 comments:
We are glad you are back and that you had a great time!!
Beautiful pictures! Wow... I think I want to go visit, cloudy days and all.....I love those waves splashing up in the last picture! We have to set a date for Transformers...Harry Potter????
Post a Comment