Friday, June 26, 2009

Teepees it is

The votes were close the whole way and I thought boy was going to win out, but it looks like it ended up tied. Travis and I were both convinced it was going to be a girl, so it was a pretty big shock to find out we were wrong. We are so excited to have a healthy baby. I've already gone out and bought a little outfit. I just couldn't resist. We're in Nebraska, on our way to Utah, so I don't have pictures right now but I'll post more once I get Internet again, which may not be for a week or so.

11 comments:

Serena said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

Kristen said...

I just told Serena that I had been checking your blog, waiting.... I told her that I thought it was a boy because you have been so sick....just basing it off of my own personal experience? Yay... we are soooooooooooooo excited for you guys! Have a great trip!

Andie said...

I knew it! I totally pictured you with a boy! Congratulations, Nicole, that is wonderful news!!!

Traci said...

If you need any advice on raising boys.. Brianna and I have our fair share :)

We are very excited for you!

Anne said...

Congratulations!!! There is just something about starting out your family with a big brother!

The Miller Family said...

Yay! Boys are so fun! Congratulations!

Fran said...

What a relief to hear about the healthy baby! Isn't it amazing to see so many of their tiny features already? Congratulations on it being a boy. Can't imagine this world having another Travis type in it, but we are very excited to find out. Ruby is doing great and is excited about the news too!!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! As you know I'm VERY partial to boys!

shantel said...

Yay!! I was thinking about you last night and wondering if you had found out what you were having yet..... another playmate for my little boy :)

Were heading back to MN tomorrow maybe will pass each other? Hopefully the weather will be better for you in Utah than it was for us.

NTG said...

That is awesome. What a great way to start your family!

Linz said...

Sorry, that was actually me who made the last comment, I was signed in under Nate.