Thursday, August 27, 2009

Smile pretty

This past weekend Travis and I went and had a short photo shoot. I don't think he was that thrilled with the idea, but I had a fun time trying to plan it out. It was the first time I had tried to do something like this and I think they turned out pretty well, considering I was using my tripod and running back and forth to beat the timer.

7 comments:

LauriJo said...

You two are so cute together! Totally meant for each other! Great pictures, by the way. Good luck through these final months, you are looking so great!

shantel said...

So cute!! I love the new header.

Anne said...

I can't believe you did these yourself! Fantastic!

Audrey said...

I really like the last one!

Serena said...

You did a great job! I think they look great!!

The Seaman Family said...

They turned out great!!

Linz said...

So cute! You look very poised for having had to run back and forth.