So many projects. So little time in the day.
Remember when I said I was going to try really hard to stay busy during the day while I'm home with Ethan? Yeah. That's backfiring on me. If there's one thing I've learned about myself it's that I can't be left to my own devices when it comes to thinking up projects. I tend to go a little overboard. It's insane really, how long my list of busy work has become in the last three weeks.
My problem is that I am really good and coming up with lists and lists of stuff to do, but I've found that getting them done while trying to take care of Ethan is a very large task. With my 'do a little here and there' approach, tasks I could easily do in a day are taking me more like 2 weeks.
To make matters worse, when I'm spending time with Ethan I'm also obsessing over how I'm going to complete my project. I just love to create. It's not a crime in itself but when it starts keeping me up at night because so many ideas are running through my head I start to wonder if I'm a crazy person. Really. Who lays in bed at night wondering which color their going to paint this or which fabric they are going to use for that?? Who knew this could all be so overwhelming.
I'm just going to have to start chanting: "One thing at a time...one thing at a time..."
1 comment:
What kind of person lays in bed wondering about things like paint and fabric? That'd be me! It drives Ryan crazy, and some nights I just beg him to hit me over the head with a frying pan so I can turn my brain off and go to sleep. ;-)
I feel you pain, Nicole, but I can't wait to see pictures of whatever it is that's driving you crazy. :)
Post a Comment