Thursday, August 19, 2010

A new perspective


Ethan's getting so big, I just can't believe it. I was thinking back to when he first started sleeping in his crib and I was afraid he was going to roll into the crack and get stuck. Now here he is looking over the top of the railing. He's really enjoying himself now that he's figured out how to stand up. So much more to see and explore. I don't know how I'm keeping myself sane through it all, yet at the same time, each day brings new adventures and that's what makes life fun, right?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Before you know it he'll be walking and then....running...yikes! London just entered the running stage...so cute yet so hard to keep up with!

Tawnya said...

Will you just sneak in his room when he is asleep and tell him to stop growing? I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is as cute as ever :)

memories by Jan said...

He's so cute.