Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Half-eaten and tortured

Not everything about Christmas is magical and fun. It often involves pain, torture, and humiliation.

Just ask Ruby.

She went and got her hair done for Christmas (yep-Christmas bows and bandanna too) and she HATES it. This poor dog returned from the groomers looking like they just defiled her in a major way. She sat around pouting the rest of the afternoon until we finally took the bows out. Apparently she's not into the pagan joys of the Christmas season.

As for the half eaten...
Just to make sure we remember that things could be much worse, I made this little tortured gingerbread man ornament.

Then I made some gingersnap cookies and ate a little more than half...of the batch. And trust me, that's going to cause me some major pain the next time I step on the scale.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Okay....thats just mean:)

Tawnya said...

Ha Ha Ruby! She is so cute though. I love the Gingerbread ornament. That turned out great. Such good talents!