Monday, January 31, 2011

Chores?

My house is a mess and there's nothing I'm doing about it.

I'm not proud. No, it's more like I'm trying to come to terms with it and I thought getting it out in the open might help. Take exhibit A, for example. There I sat, trying to fold the 3 loads of laundry I had just done when Ethan comes over and wants to read a book. He's just so cute, I can't turn him away. The best part is, he doesn't wait for my offer to read-he just plops down onto my lap.

So there the laundry sits.
Along with a million other things that will never come before my sweet boy.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I don't blame you one bit! Storytime is always way more fun that laundry anyday! Unfortunately with a family of 5 I can't let it slide quite as often as I wish!

Tawnya said...

I would choose Baby E over laundry, any day. You need steel these moments as often as you can! I love that he loves that book. :)