Ethan slept in an hour later than he normally does this morning. I think he was sleeping off the piña colada he was sipping on last night.
Ok, so it was non-alcoholic. He must have just needed sleep.
We had a fun 'P' themed Super Bowl party last night. We had pizza, pickle wraps, peach pie and the above mentioned piña coladas. I don't think anyone really cared who won, and I'll be honest, I was really just watching to make sure I didn't miss the new Glee that was on afterwards...but anywho. The food was tasty and company was good. That's really what matters most.

2 comments:
Oh, my Ethan is getting so big. He is just like me ... I love a good Pina Colada and I have to sleep it off. :) Love IT!
How cute is he?!?! We have a similar picture of Mason with a brown root beer bottle. :)
Post a Comment