On Saturday Travis taught Ethan how to climb up on the heaters in the living room to look out the window. When I mentioned that he shouldn't be teaching him to climb on stuff he shouldn't be on Travis waved it off as no big deal. "He's not going to get hurt stepping on something 6 inches off the ground."
Yesterday Travis taught Ethan how to climb up on the chair in our living room. He immediately stood up and almost fell over the side. "He can't climb up on it by himself, so it's no big deal." Travis said when I told him he shouldn't be teaching him to climb on things. Fast forward to today...
I was making Ethan some lunch in the kitchen. I turn around and see this. Ethan had climbed up on a chair and was standing there like it was all good. Thanks to Travis for teaching him such good climbing skills. Now I can't even take my eyes off of him for 10 seconds.
Oh, and do you know what Travis' reaction was when I showed him this picture tonight?? He laughed. Great example, huh? I don't know how I'm going to survive around here.
3 comments:
That is it, I am withdrawing Travis' name from the Father of the Year Award. Maybe next year.
Those are cute pics!! He's like, "what mom?" I have a climber too. He goes from kitchen chair to table. Great. He uses an upside down laundry bin to climb to whatever he wants.
That barefoot little boy looking out the window is so adorable... you will have an enjoyable time when the snow melts and Ethan can play outside. Enjoyable that is, until he learns to climb trees! Travis is half monkey and climbed everything in site too.
Post a Comment