Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sick

This little babe has been sick the last two nights with a really high fever.
He's still so sweet, though, and doesn't cry or whine. He just wants to lay on me and cuddle. I love being able to hold my little guy for hours on end; it reminds me of when he was little. 
Hopefully he feels better soon, though. Having a fever is no fun.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Aaawe, my poor little man. Let me know if your arms get tired and you need someone to help with the holding!

Tawnya said...

Poor little guy. Keep giving him kisses. I know that always helps.

Adam said...

Reminds me of when you were little too Nic. Hope he gets better soon. Has Travis given him a blessing?

Linz said...

What a sweet boy. And you are such a beautiful Mom. I love your clothes, too!