Saturday, November 12, 2011

good taste

For a two year old, Ethan has great taste in movies. The other day he grabbed Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, came up to me and said, "Je Je?" He thought Joseph was Jesus and Je Je is how he says Jesus. I thought it was so cute I just had to turn it on for him.

Then a day or two later he comes up to me with Pride and Prejudice and says, "Nay Nay?" He loves all the horses in that movie. With this one though, he didn't wait for me to say how cute he was, he just walked over to the DVD player, turned it on, and took out the movie that was in there...if I hadn't been holding the disk he wanted to watch I think he would have managed to get it playing on his own.

The kid is just way too smart.
And Je Je and Nay Nays are what's playing on our TV lately.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Nolan LOVED Joseph at that age-you know how some movies just remind you of certain times in your life? All I can think of when I see that movie cover is laying on the couch HUGELY pregnant with Abby and letting Nolan play it over and over again. :)

Tawnya said...

Every post I love that kid more and more. :)