Wednesday, October 10, 2012

when wonderland meets reality


This week we've been living this little boy's fantasy-the Combine. He sits out there for hours watching it go up and down the field cutting down corn. He's mesmerized.

The farmers are so nice and wave to him as they go by. He brings his little toy combine and explains all the parts and how they work. The best part about it is that they only come out every couple of weeks so its new and exciting every time. Capri, on the other hand, is perfectly content just sitting in the shade watching the leaves sway in the trees with the wind blowing in her hair :)

I'm sure Ethan would find things that he loves no matter where we lived, but it's fun to be able to indulge him in his love of tractors out here on the outer limits of suburbia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I miss their little faces! I can hardly wait for November to come.

Tawnya said...

Oh my goodness. I love them so much. I am so glad the tractors are still out and about. I can just imagine how excited he gets. Fantastic pictures!