Friday, November 23, 2012

building up and tearing down


Ethan has a strange infatuation with Minneapolis. I guess to a little boy all those tall buildings look pretty cool. He talks about Minneapolis daily (he knows Travis works there) and insists that we live in Minneapolis. One day I decided to try and make a game out of it by suggesting we build a Minneapolis out of blocks. He, of course says, "Ok!" and I grabbed the blocks. He grabs...his bulldozer. So I set to work building the towers and he sat there rather impatiently inching the bulldozer closer and closer. 

Hopefully he doesn't have any aspirations of becoming a city planner, because the city would be torn down before its even done. I, on the other hand, am considering becoming a comedian. Ok, well at least I crack myself up. Whatever gets you through the day right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahaha! You are hilarious Nicole!

Travis said...

I can't believe two people are able to comment before Tanya, I hope everything is alright. As for Ethan, he is a hoot well he now calls himself the holy ghost, but you get the picture.

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawnya said...

Your family is full of fantastic comedians :) I love you all.

I also absolutely adore how Ethan says "Minneapolis."