We're in a deep freeze here in the arctic north and we've been hunkered down in the house for the last few days. Yesterday morning the temps were a chilly -20° below zero. So, we haven't been out doing much. We did manage to make it to the Library to read some books and check out a Tractor video. Capri is almost 7 months now and she's really fun to be around. She's taking an interest in the things we're doing and wants to play with Ethan's toys (which has lead to many talks with Ethan about sharing...) Its fun to see them start to have a relationship. It has me gazing out the window dreaming of warmer days to come when we'll be able to get outside and play.
.jpg)
3 comments:
They are adorable. I just love them. I hope it warms up a little bit for you guys. I know Baby E loves the great outdoors. Good Luck!!!
They are so cute Nicole! I miss them very much! You can always come to Utah to warm up...just sayin'.
They look angelic reading together. I know it's not every moment that way, but these are the moments to cherish! Wish I could hunker down inside the house... maybe on Saturday.
Post a Comment