I've been trying to come up with something worth blogging for a few weeks now and I just can't really come up with anything good. My weeks have been blurring together now that Travis is traveling and I'm mostly just trying to not go crazy. Its still really cold and it gets hard to find stuff to do inside after 6 months of winter.
So, here are a few snapshots from around here lately. It's the best blog post I can come up with right now.
Facetime with dad while he's away.
Capri is 9 months old and has started pulling herself up on to stuff (aka getting into stuff...)
She's also starting to crawl and is really loving this new freedom to get around and explore. She's also learning how to wave, which she thinks is pretty funny.
For Easter Ethan got a new bike. We're kinda bum parents because we didn't explain what the Easter Bunny is. So when he woke up and saw the bike in the living room he asked, "Why is this bike here?"
I excitedly told him, "The Easter Bunny brought it for you! Isn't that cool??"
He thought about it and said: "No, it was Santa Clause that brought it to me!" Then ran and jumped on it. I didn't feel like arguing so I just shook my head and smiled.



3 comments:
They are very adorable Nicole! I think it is time for you to come out here for a visit. There's no snow in the valley! And Capri still flies free! Think about it. Don't make any rash decisions. Mull it over. Let me know. I'll set-up the guest bedroom.
I totally agree with Jess. You need to come and visit us. Otherwise, I am coming in 3 weeks. I can hardly wait. They are adorable.
My fingers are crossed for some warmer weather.
You can go to Utah Nicole just don't come to PA. Because if you do, you will not leave with those two beautiful kids. I promise to only keep them until they are 14. Then I will ship them back to you.
Post a Comment