Last week we took Ethan and Capri to a little Preschool Pumpkin Party. They had lots of fun activities for the kids to do, but the biggest hit was a pumpkin carving station. Both Ethan and Capri had to be pulled away from it.
Capri wasn't very cooperative with the whole costume thing, so she just got a cute tutu. We realized that she has a scary obsession with kinves...she wouldn't let that pumpkin one go.
Ethan's dreams came true when I whipped out the Iron Man costume. Well, they mostly came true...when I pulled it out he got a little upset and said, "But I wanted to make my own Iron Man suit...I've been going to school to learn how." I told him that since he hadn't quite learned the finer points of suit making I thought it would be nice if I bought him one from Target this year. He was fine with that.
He teamed up with Spiderman (a friend in his class) to carve a killer pumpkin.
Travis finally pulled Carpi away from the carving and showed her the playdoh. Guess what caught her eye there...another knife. The way she's inspecting this one is just a little creepy. They had fun playing and carving and it was a good reason for Ethan to pretend he's Iron Man. The way he struts around in his costume is hilarious. He takes his job very seriously.
3 comments:
Ohhhh they are fantastic. I love their costumes. And I really love Ethan's strut. Love those kids.
That is so cute! I love Ethan's comment about school. What kind of school is he going to?
You all are adorable! I can't wait for Dad to show Capri his K-Bar one day.
Post a Comment