Friday, June 13, 2008

New Twilight Movie Footage



They have the first completed scene for Twilight the movie! I think it looks really good. If you don't want any of the movie to be spoiled, don't watch...but it's not like we don't know what happens anyway! You can see it here too on the MTV website. For those of you who don't know, the movie is scheduled to come out this December 12th. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Oh goodness. Have you read all the books??

Took me 4 days to read all three of them! LOVE those books. Have the 4th one pre-ordered, too! haha.

Definitely excited for the movie, though, I think the casting could have been a tiny bit better. Some of the people look nothing like they are described in the book.

Audrey said...

why we are dorks!!!
I'm so excited too!

Andie said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it seems a little cheesy? I guess that's what I get for liking books about flying vampires! ;-)

Kristen said...

I think we should plan a night out to go to the movie. I know Travis will be home by then, but I doubt he will want to go see it? Although, Benjy likes the books and he even admits it. Maybe if you send them to Travis, he will read them!