Friday, June 20, 2008

Rays of light

myspace layouts I have been in a writing slump this past week. There's not a whole lot exciting going on in my life right now. So, to get me out of my slump I decided to write about 2 things I'm thankful for. First is the Sun! I am so glad summer is finally here. There's nothing like the sun to make the day seem a little better. Too bad with only a week before I visit my parents a nice tan isn't really in the picture. Oh well, I guess I wouldn't be Minnesotan if I didn't look pale for the better part of the year. The second thing I am thankful for is being able to go to the Temple. I'm glad I know such great women who take the time out of their busy lives to go and get me off my butt to go too. I love the temple and make too many excuses about not attending. Going was this week was a big pick-me-up and has been the highlight of my week. I have literally been blessed with multiple sources of light this week and it has made the tough times a little easier.


3 comments:

Andie said...

Yay for sunshine!

Kristen said...

I am glad that you are coming out of your writing slump... I love reading your blog!

Kristen said...

I got so excited when I saw the Breaking Dawn count down! Yeah! Thanks for making my day. I sat for awhile not realizing that I was just watching the timer count down, thinking about the possibilities of this book... Go JACOB! ;-)