The end has come
Well folks it is the truth, the end is here and this will be my last update from the great sandbox. We are getting our replacements in a short while and from there we are going to be slightly nomadic. We have a long list of bases and stops to make before we get home. So for the next month or so I will be traveling Iraq. I am excited because change always makes time fly. I do think I am going to find it hard to do the little things when I get home like pay for gas, wash dishes instead of throwing them away, using a toilet that needs to be flushed, etc...etc... I hope it all works out for Nicole's sake! We have had some good times out here and I can't wait to get home and show them to you all from the pictures I have on my camera. I hope the rest of this month goes by quickly and safely for you all. -Travis
5 comments:
I love all the things Travis is going to have to re-learn once he gets home. I hope for your sake, Nicole, that the toilet training goes quickly! ;-)
I am pushing for Travis remembering that he has to pay for gas...I'd rather not have to bail him out of jail or pay large fines for stealing gas...
I'm excited for you both. I hope the time passes fast!
Travis, we've enjoyed your posts very much. Thank you for sharing a little of your experience in this way. Be careful, and we'll see you soon!
Angie & Pete DeLong
It's music to my ears to hear Travis is wrapping things up in the sandbox! I'm sure the re-learning will be a joy as long as Nicole and Travis can hold each other once again. I'm so proud of the two of you and how you have handled this separation. Keep safe and see you both soon!
Post a Comment