Last Saturday Travis had another "celebrity" moment on the KARE 11 News. They were promoting Toys for Tots again and they had the Vikings and Timberwolves Mascots out for publicity. They get into a little snowball fight and...well you'll see what happens. Check out the news clip and see if you can spot Travis in his moment of Glory.
Did you see it? Right at the end he comes "flying" out of the tent and "smears" Crunch in the snow (his words). I don't know if flying and smearing are the best descriptive words for what happened, but it looks pretty funny and he's very proud to say that he tackled the Timberwolves Mascot.
6 comments:
I think I would have stayed in the tent where it was a little warmer, but I guess thats the difference between boys and girls...
Wow, what will Travis do now that Toys for Tots is over? I think he will need a new hobby with all the fun he's been having! ;-)
Travis that was awsome!!! We are so excited to see you guys for New Years. Hope you have a great Christmas. Talk to you soon!
That was sweet, Way to go Travis!
Very Impressive, Travis! I think we want you on our team! Thank you for sharing your moment of Glory with us! Merry Christmas!
How is he going to handle a "day job" again????
Post a Comment