While Travis and I were in California we went up to Newport Beach to go to the temple and see the ocean again. We both love the beach--and by beach I mean the real beach, attached to the ocean, not the lake "beaches" we have in Minnesota. They don't even compare. The hotel we stayed at was actually in Huntington Beach and it was right next to the water. We had a great view from the balcony in our room.
The Newport Beach Temple was awesome. It was really unique and reminiscent of the surrounding oceanic landscape. I think temple architects are amazing.
The ocean one of my favorite places to go. Growing up in Oregon the ocean is where we always took vacations. Now that I don't live close it's nice that I have family that does, otherwise, I might not ever get to see it. The water wasn't that bad, considering it was December, but we didn't actually go swimming.

5 comments:
Hey I left a comment earlier...did you change it? Now your pictures are coming through...so cute. I love the temple picture!
A lot of people were having trouble with the pictures not coming through so I deleted the old one and reposted it. I'm glad they came through.
So all your cute pictures reminded me of your post about your shopping habit...totally worth it. You look adorable in every picture. And by adorable, I mean totally hot!
I didn't know you grew up in Oregon...me too! What part? I miss the west coast a ton as well! :(
I love the pics!! I'm glad they worked this time!! I agree with Anne you look so pretty in all of them.
Post a Comment