Tonight Travis and I were watching the end of Happy New Year Charlie Brown! and I heard the perfect resolution for me. This was the first time I had seen the TV special and got a kick out of Charlie's pessimistic attitude which is uncannily like my own. So..."You know how I always dread the whole year? This year I'm only going to dread one day at a time." Maybe it's a little dramatic but I feel like I can relate because of my tendency to see the negative before I see the positive. On top of that I tend to expect the worst possible outcome to be the norm in life. It's something I'm trying to work on but it takes a lot. I think Charlie had it right when he decided to take things one day at a time and not worry so much about everything all at once. We'll see how it works out for me.
4 comments:
That sounds good Nicole I think that will really be good for you! Good Luck
Have I mentioned that yours is one of my very favorite blogs? It's because of things like this. Good luck with the New Year!!
Oh my gosh Nicole, you are one of the most optimistic people I know. You always have a smile on your face and I've not heard you say a negative word!
Maybe you just hide it well! :o) Just kidding! (That's what I try to do, but I think I'm not as good of a faker as I think I am, lol.)
I love reading your blog...you always have such inspirational posts!
YOU win!!! I think I have your address, but will you send it to me again, just in case? jonanneneu@hotmail.com
It might take me a little while to get it done, but I know just what I'm going to make!
Post a Comment