To celebrate the New Year Travis and I drove over to Wisconsin to visit my cousin Brianna and her family. They moved out there last year and this is the first chance we've had to go visit. We had a really great time and it was a blast to enjoy the holiday with their family.
While we were there we spent some time out riding their horses. Well, Travis, Bryant & Brianna rode them, I just sat while Travis guided the horse. The one we rode was a huge Clydesdale and I wasn't thrilled about getting it to move on my own.
While we were there we spent some time out riding their horses. Well, Travis, Bryant & Brianna rode them, I just sat while Travis guided the horse. The one we rode was a huge Clydesdale and I wasn't thrilled about getting it to move on my own.
Their youngest son, Wyatt, is about 3 months old and I had a fun time trying to entertain him. He's a good baby. Don't I look so motherly? Ha Ha
It's our family tradition to have pork chops, sauerkraut, & mashed potatoes for dinner on New Year's Day. Our families have been doing it as long as I can remember. It's something I only crave once a year and it's always right around this time.
8 comments:
That is a really really big horse... You do look Motherly! and um...yuck on the pork chops with the stinky stuff...but glad you like it! I guess I should say anything until I have tried it!
Well, it does look really nasty because it ! But anyway, good job on getting on the horse I am proud of you ;-)
Well, it does look really nasty because it is! But anyway, good job on getting on the horse I am proud of you ;-)
Yes, you do look very maternal. :) I think the pork chops and sauerkraut sounds GOOD!
Yum, I love sauerkraut!! I might have to try that.
Cute baby. You look right at home. I love saurkraut, too, So that doesn't look all that nasty to me but I have to wait until Monte is out of the house - he grouches about the smell.
Like I said we had a lot of fun and really hope that we can do it again soon! We might be planning a trip out to WA and OR this summer, if your parents are out there you guys should come with us. Think about it.
I agree with you Nicole, it is good. My family has a tradition of eating sauerkraut New Years Eve. The Eyler way is better. I actually want to make it again... i dont know if Brandee would be too happy though....
Post a Comment