Sunday, February 22, 2009

These boots are made for walking

Since putting in our new flooring Ruby has had a hard time adjusting to how smooth it is. She slips and falls a lot. To try and find a solution for her we put her in these boots my cousin Brianna gave us. It was hilarious to watch her try and walk in them. Here's a picture and I put a video of her below that.


She looks like she has Restless Leg Syndrome. myspace layout images


5 comments:

shantel said...

LOL, she walks like the boots are made of lead!!


She looks really cute though!

BreezyHess said...

Holy Cow that is great! I must say Foxie didn't care for them too much either. :)

Kristen said...

How cute was that. We watched it and just laughed!

The Seaman Family said...

That is so cute! Ps. I love the new floors they look great!

Fran said...

Ruby is so cute! How do you suppose she would be on roller-blades?!