
I have been having a rough time at work lately and to take my mind off of every thing I dislike about that third of my life I have been on a cooking spree. Yesterday was particularly hard so I decided to try and make something that, in my mind, is hard to make. It was my first
attempt at homemade bread and I have to admit it was wonderful. Fabulous, warm, whole wheat, good for you bread. I was very proud of how pretty it turned out and even more happy about how scrumptious a warm slice tasted with some honey on it. The best part was that it's not even as hard as I thought--I might make this a more regular thing.
3 comments:
there is just nothing like bread right out of the oven. I've also found that it is much more forgiving than we are lead to believe! Congratulations!
Congrats, it looks super super yummy. Sorry your having a hard tie. Let me know if there is anything I can do! Have a great day!
I love home made bread. I used to make it all the time on my mission instead of buying bread. And yes, it is the best warm.
Post a Comment