Monday, April 6, 2009

Never saw it coming

This weekend was really great. Not only did we get to watch General Conference but on Saturday night Travis planned a little surprise birthday party for me at his parent's house. I never saw it coming because it was a week early, but I'd have to fight with Easter if he had done it next weekend. It was really nice that all of his sisters and their families would take time out of their Saturday to celebrate my birthday; it made me feel really special. To top it all off they even made a cherry chip cake, which is my favorite. I consider myself a pretty lucky lady to have such a great husband and family.

7 comments:

Andie said...

Awwww, cute! You are lucky to be married to someone so thoughtful.

shantel said...

How cute!!

Surprises are the best.

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena said...

I was starting to think I missed your birthday! You are lucky to have a husband who thinks ahead. I hope you do have a Happy Birthday!!

The Seaman Family said...

How sweet, Hope you have a great b-day this week!

Kristen said...

We miss your cherry chip cakes. They are so good~ Way to go Travis... Sorry we are going to be out of town on your Birffffday. Happy Birthday early.

we chirp said...

Happy Belated Birthday!