The battle has started. I fight it every year but it never gets easier and for some reason I never remember how hard it is. The fight I'm talking about is the transition from gym to outdoor running. Every winter I get trapped in the gym and I can't wait for spring to come so I can enjoy the sun and fresh air. I even look forward to lacing up my specified pair of outdoor running shoes that have sat unworn for too long. What I fail to remember is that the sun is usually really hot and the nice fresh air is usually coming at me in windy gusts. Uggh! The wind is the worst. Still, I have to admit, it's better than the gym where usually all there is to look at is ESPN (boring).
5 comments:
Look at you, getting all artsy with your photos lately!
I love love love when I can start working out outside!!!
Have you tried UnderArmour Cold Gear? For wind, nothing beats it. It isn't cheap; I have a pair of pants that I paid $50 for but they were worth every penny. NOTHING gets thru them, but they are still really comfy.
Happy trails to you....haha, lame pun but I couldn't help that one! ;)
Enjoy.... I will miss it this summer, but for a great reason!
Those shoes look lonely sitting on the pavement all alone. They seem to be calling, "Nicole, come run with me!" Enjoy your time outside!!
Post a Comment