Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Redemption

Travis and his dad went shooting up in Braham this weekend and he insisted that I post this picture to prove to everyone that he knows how to shoot a gun without hurting himself. [see this post for the background story]. Ruby and I went along with them which didn't turn out to be the smartest thing ever. Ruby was scared out of her mind every time the gun fired and I thought she was going to go into shock [her entire body was convulsing]. I had to spend the whole 2 hours making sure she didn't run away. I don't think Travis will be taking her on hunting trips any time soon. On the plus side, the weather was nice and I was glad I could be outside. Oh, yeah, and nobody got hurt ;)

5 comments:

shantel said...

Way to go Travis!!

Poor little Ruby!


Actually how do we know he actually fired the gun?? I think we need viedo footage. ;)

Linz said...

Still makes me nervous that Travis thinks he's the most dangerous creature on the planet. :)

Ruby's so cute! Poor thing!

BreezyHess said...

I need a little more proof than that, you can't even see his face. I think you were working the angles so we couldn't see his black eye! ;)

Kristen said...

You should have had Charlee with you to protect Ruby! Hee Hee. He would have been just as scared. And I never doubted that Travis could really shoot a gun properly! Looks like great times. Nicole, Did you shoot the gun?

Nicole said...

I shot the 22, not the larger one that he's shooting in the picture.