And we are SO EXCITED!!!
(play song)
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!! I am way excited for you. And even more excited that it isn't me. ;)
WE are soooooo excited for both of you and Ruby! It is going to be fun having little peanuts the same age!
Hooray! Congratulations Nicole and Travis! I bet your parents went WILD!
Congrats!! You both will make awesome parents!!
Yay! Congratulations to you and Travis! That is SO exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling?
Congratulations! You are going to make great parents!
So it IS true! My kids told me you were pregnant but I wasn't sure where they were getting that from.Congratulations! What an exciting time for you. How are you feeling?
Congratulations! It's so wonderful being a mommy!
congratulations nicole!!
I'm soooo glad you "officially" announced it. Now I don't have to worry about saying something I shouldn't!! It's very exciting to watch as new parents-to-be get ready for the arrival. We are so happy for you two (soon to be three), plus Ruby!
Congrats!! That is quite exciting!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!! I am way excited for you. And even more excited that it isn't me. ;)
WE are soooooo excited for both of you and Ruby! It is going to be fun having little peanuts the same age!
Hooray! Congratulations Nicole and Travis! I bet your parents went WILD!
Congrats!!
You both will make awesome parents!!
Yay! Congratulations to you and Travis! That is SO exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling?
Congratulations! You are going to make great parents!
So it IS true! My kids told me you were pregnant but I wasn't sure where they were getting that from.
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you. How are you feeling?
Congratulations! It's so wonderful being a mommy!
congratulations nicole!!
I'm soooo glad you "officially" announced it. Now I don't have to worry about saying something I shouldn't!! It's very exciting to watch as new parents-to-be get ready for the arrival. We are so happy for you two (soon to be three), plus Ruby!
Congrats!! That is quite exciting!
Post a Comment