Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eat Your Veggies


I've been surprised at how much Ruby likes to eat vegetables, she really enjoys carrots and cauliflower. I've given her celery before but that was a little stringy. The other day I was watching TV, snacking on some baby carrots and gave her one to munch on. Travis came down and thought it was fun that she liked them so he kept giving her more. I think she ate 5 or 6. Hopefully my kids eat their veggies as well as she does.

Yumm!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shantel said...

What a good little eater!!
She has a well rounded diet.

Fran said...

Has Ruby ever hit her forehead with her paw and said, "I could of had a V8?!" She is amazing to eat raw veggies.

Kristen said...

That is soooo funny. Carrots are Charlee's favorite treat. In fact he doesn't eat doggie treats anymore. He wants carrots! Good job Ruby!