Hottest in the Office
Now, that's something to brag about.
A few weeks ago Travis started working from home. This means we get to sit together, in the same room, all day long. It's really nice and I think we are both really enjoying ourselves. It's amazing that we've made it two weeks with almost no time apart and we've managed to avoid any major arguments or meltdowns. We've always had a lot in common and it's great to hang out all day, although work gets in the way of having too much fun. One of the things we both love is The Office, so for Mother's Day Travis thought it was only right that I get my own Dundie Award. He said it was because I deserved an award for being a "mother" now but I saw it as a two-fold gift. Since we are the only two in our office, I thought it was very fitting that I get the Hottest in the Office Award.

6 comments:
That is FANTASTIC!!
That is great and how sweet!
Totally deserving.....and very creative of Travis! Did he make you go to Chili's to collect your Dundie?
LOL... very fun! I bet you two have great days together. That sounds fun!
How fun!!
I'm so jealous of you guys! I wish we got to spend all day together! Although, I don't think we could keep it together as well as it sounds like you have for as long as you have! :o)
That's a great present! Is he always that creative??
Post a Comment