Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nacho y Nachos

Photobucket

Yesterday I was in the mood to have nachos for dinner. I wouldn't say I was craving them, it's just the only thing that sounded good myspace layout codes . I felt a little guilty because it's not the healthiest dinner but thanks to my wonderful husband I found a way to justify it. His idea was to make a little "fiesta" out of it and watch Nacho Libre while we eat our nachos. Corny, I know, but we had a fun time. I'm convinced it had to be healthier than going to Taco Bell for nachos since I used lean ground beef, light sour cream and even made the guacamole myself. Yumm!

8 comments:

Audrey said...

um.... I believe we have the same salad plates.

Kristen said...

Wow... you are a woman after me own heart! You know my family would love to have a Nacho y Nachos party! I think you have given me a great idea for Family Fun Night! Hee Hee. Love it!

BreezyHess said...

Okay right now that sounds really really good! Hope all is well, hope to see you guys again soon!
Oh BTW I love the frame!

Anne said...

Love it! We are going to have to follow suit!

shantel said...

Thanks for showing the picture of those yummy nachos, now I have a craving for Taco BELL! I've been trying to have a little more self control.

Linz said...

OH man this all too cute. I love your slippers in the picture too.

Fran said...

Healthy or not, I'm just glad to hear you felt like eating something!

Clint said...

That's a great idea.... I think we will try that at our house. It will be only MItch and I that watch Nacho Libre, but it will be fun.....