Things have been slow and easy at our house this week. I am really enjoying spending so much time together now that we are both working from home but I think Ruby gets the most out of the deal. Travis spoils her beyond belief. He also agreed to join the gym I go to and it's been nice to work out together. The extra motivation and someone to be accountable to really helps.
This pretty little bird landed outside my window and I thought the colors were really cool. They fly up and down my street all day long but this is the first time I saw one so close.
While out shopping on Wednesday I found my "perfect" handbag. I say perfect because when it comes to purses I am really picky and unless it meets all my criteria I just can't use it. It worked out nicely this time because my current purse of about five years finally broke. I wasn't actually purse shopping when I found it, which is even better because it's stressful looking for perfection and almost impossible to find. So, just as I was walking out of the store I glanced up and there it was: shining like a beacon, saying "buy me." So I did, and I love it.
The last thing I have to update for the week is that I finally started to feel the baby move! The Quickening as I've learned it's called. I was really excited to hit this milestone and I feel really blessed that we are getting the chance to start our family.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
5 comments:
Well, Travis and Ruby seem to be great friends which is awesome. I can not believe she abandoned you for him. That purse is really cute what store did you find it at? It is so cool that you can feel the baby, that is really exciting!
I love feeling the baby move. I remember thinking after labor how weird it was not to feel it move inside anymore. It's so fun to imagine their personality and stuff. I am so happy for you!
Oooh I was thinking about you last night and wondering if you had felt the baby move. Yay!!
I just love that picture of Ruby all snuggled up! Cute bag and how exciting that you are feeling the baby move!
It is soooo exciting to feel the baby move for the first time. The flutterings are great, but wait until it feels like he/she is doing gymnastics and you can't sleep! That's when you lay close to Travis and let the baby kick him too. It's all great!!
Post a Comment