Thursday, June 4, 2009

I ♥ New Moon

Thanks so much for the tips on leg cramps, everyone. I'm going to give the fruits with potassium a try and see if that can keep them from getting bad. Right now the cramps are kinda sporadic and not very painful, so we'll see if I can keep them that way.

On another note-have you see the New Moon trailer?!?!? Seriously, it looks totally great. I liked Jacob in Twilight but he wasn't anything to write home about. After seeing this trailer I'm singing a whole new tune. New short hair cut, shots of him with his shirt off. Me likey. A lot.

Check it out

5 comments:

Anne said...

Um, yeah. That wig in Twilight just about killed it for Jacob. The new look is VERY nice indeed!

shantel said...

I thinking the same thing about Jacob!

Brandee Dawn said...

Okay, so I am not a twilight nerd. I haven't read the books but I really enjoyed the first movie and I must Say "Dang Gina" New moon looks good! and who am I to tell you that you are wrong about Jacob :) Oh and you will hopefully be able to take the new baby to go see twilight, depending on when you have it maybe we can all go see it together :-D

Linz said...

I'm psyched!

Kristen said...

I couldn't figure out how to get it on my blog. Benjy found it and showed it to me and I am sooooooo excited!