I am having a horrible time deciding whether I should grow out my bangs or not. I've had bangs now for about 2 1/2 years and I am struggling to decide if I should keep them. At first I was committed to growing them out, but now they are really starting to annoy me and I can't decide if it's worth the trouble. So, I need your opinion. Which do you like better...
Or Bangs
There are pros and cons to both. I think bangs helps me look like a have a little more style, even when I really don't. On the other hand, I think no bangs are a lot less maintenance and it would be nice to not have to try and fix them everyday. Anywho, if you feel like sharing your opinion, lets hear it. I tried to find the most recent "no bang" pictures I could, but like I said, that was back in 2006. Oh, and please know, your opinion matters, but only in helping me decide, so no hard feelings if my hair style isn't what you would have chosen.


8 comments:
I vote for bangs. You have a heart shaped face and bangs bring balance. But I also like your recent pregnant picture with a headband and no bangs--I think it works with your shorter hair.
But either way---you are so naturally beautiful that you could probably shave your head and still be just as pretty! :)
bangs!!! I don't have a detailed reason like Andrea:) I just really like them on you!
I'm no help, I just keep thinking that you're so lucky that you look cute both ways!
I say no bangs. You look like a Diva without them and just think how sweaty and matted down they will be after birthing your baby. Do you really want him to see you for the first time with matted down bangs?
Lol to Tawnya's comment.
Yet I vote for bangs. Although I agree with Andrea that you're beautiful either way...and with Audrey that I don't have a specific reason. I just think the bangs look really great!
I say no bangs because you can always cut them short again if you really hate it long, but you can't make them grow if they are already short.
P.S. Happy Anniversary!
As you already know, I'm in favor of Andie's suggestion... shave your head! I'm not into hair styling or clothes fashion. So I say let's all be bald and naked!! Somehow I have a feeling you won't be listening to any future advise from me. Hmmm.
I agree that you are beautiful anyway you decide..but I would say no bangs - my reason is simple. When you can pull all your hair (including bangs) into a pony tail and need no further maintanence - there is nothing more satisfying with a new baby. Make serious hair changes after the baby comes and you are in a better state of mind.
Post a Comment