We had the craziest storm roll through tonight. The lightening was beyond belief- there were continual lightening strikes across the sky for no less than 10 minutes (that's just what I watched). I don't ever remember seeing a storm with lightening this constant before. I thought it was pretty cool so I took some video of it. It's a little dark, but you can still see the flashes of light.
3 comments:
When Uncle Russ arrived on Thursday, one of the first things he said he hoped to see was a good old rain storm with lots of thunder and lightning. Last night he cheered because it was sooooo spectacular!! They just don't have shows like that in Washington.
That's so hilarious because Nate took video too! It was still during the warning time and we had awakened the girls (ugh) to get them in the basement and he was just all giddy outside. Great minds think alike.
It was a crazy storm!!
Post a Comment