Travis and I sold our townhome!!
It's a long story that I tend to draw out way longer than it needs to be so I wont go into all of the details, but we are soooo excited! Finding a buyer was really the best option for us in our goal to get me to stop working once the baby is born and we feel so blessed that it worked out. I have been really busy trying to pack up everything after work and there's still tons more to do before we move next weekend. Packing up boxes is a lot of work! I have spent almost every waking minute of the past week working, packing boxes, and trying to decide which cleaning solution would be best for ______ (fill in the blank with an entire house worth of stuff to clean). We're moving up to East Bethel where Travis' grandma is so kindly letting us live in her house. It hasn't been lived in in for 2 years or so and there has been a lot of stuff to get ready before we can move in. Both Travis and I are looking forward to this next chapter in our life but in the more immediate future I'm looking forward to Sept 24th when we close on the townhome and hopefully all of this stress will start to fade away.
7 comments:
I had no idea you were moving. Good luck with everything! We'll miss you in the Anoka Ward!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. What a blessing to be able to arrange things to stay home with that baby right from the start. So excited to have you around!!
That's wonderful news, Nicole! People who are able to sell their homes so quickly in this tough market are lucky....or blessed!
That's so great that you will be able to stay home with your baby. I know that's a decision I've never regretted. Congratulations! :)
Congratulations Nicole and Travis! We hope you enjoy your new home and this new adventure in your life.
I hope you are still feeling good and that everything is going well with your pregnancy.
Congrats!! Remember will actually be closer to each other now so we need to keep in touch!!
We will sure miss you! But we are so happy everything is working out so well for your little family!
Yay!!! Congrats You guys that is so exciting!!
Post a Comment