I know, I know... I watch the trailers every now and then and my heart starts racing... we are both probably going to really little ones maybe a week or two old...what do we do? Bring them? Espcially if we are nursing????
I'm w/ you Nicole!! I haven't been brave enough to ask anyone in my new ward if there are any "Twihards!" Who am I going to go to the midnight release with? I need my MN girls!! :)
7 comments:
Holy Crap! I am so excited!
I know, I know... I watch the trailers every now and then and my heart starts racing... we are both probably going to really little ones maybe a week or two old...what do we do? Bring them? Espcially if we are nursing????
Oops..have little ones.
I'm w/ you Nicole!! I haven't been brave enough to ask anyone in my new ward if there are any "Twihards!" Who am I going to go to the midnight release with? I need my MN girls!! :)
I am sooo excited!! We bought our tickets the other night!! YEAH!!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!
Too funny, Kristen and the girls made me rewind the little clips like 10 times at my house. They got excited every time.
Post a Comment