Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A good 10 years

As I was thinking about celebrating New Years this year I was surprised to realize that I can remember back to New Years Eve 1999. This is the first full decade I've been old enough to remember so far in my life. So I thought I'd have a flash back of what I've done over the last 10 years.

I started out the decade a Freshman in High School

I graduated High School in 2003
In 2004 Brandee, Chase and I started the tradition of running the Gray Ghost

Travis and I also started dating again in 2004.We started our life together in 2005
We took two trips to Chicago to see Wicked, which was amazing.

We learned a little about how strong we were when Travis got deployed to Iraq.Ruby joined the fun while Travis was gone.And to end off the decade we were blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby boy. I'm looking forward to the next 10 years and hope that you all are as well.

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun look back! Thanks for sharing!

The Seaman Family said...

What a great way to look back on the last 10 years! I have to agree I can finally remember all the last 10!! I may have to copy your idea, it's so cute!

Kristen said...

Thanks for a glimpse into your life. Sorry we missed you on Thursday night, we were all so bummed that we didn't get to hang out!