Well, it's not really playing, it's searching for acorns and it's not just that squirrel but dozens of them that live in the trees around here. They are digging up the yard and it looks ridiculous. This is what it looks like under all of the trees in our yard.

So Travis is waging war against them. Just today he reduced the squirrel population by 2. It's actually quite funny. He walks around with his gun to all the windows in the house looking to see if there are any close enough to try and get.

Sorry to any of you who might like woodland creatures but after my bat incidents I am all for him getting rid of all these animals that could potentially get into my house.
So Travis is waging war against them. Just today he reduced the squirrel population by 2. It's actually quite funny. He walks around with his gun to all the windows in the house looking to see if there are any close enough to try and get.
Sorry to any of you who might like woodland creatures but after my bat incidents I am all for him getting rid of all these animals that could potentially get into my house.
6 comments:
Travis used to do this out mom and dad's window as well. I even think he shot at the Cats a few times. Hilarious :)
That is hilarious! I actually was there when he shot one from his parents living room window. Good Times!
Awesome! Luckily Ethan is too young to witness the bloody aftermath. My grandpa used to shoot the squirrels that would have the nerve to get into his bird feeder....I think it may have scarred me for life....;-)
Only two Travis? Must be out of practice :) I suppose I can't say anythink, I had a gopher dig up my backyard this summer. We used bubble gum to try and choke it to death. We did not succeed.
Benjy
It looks like Travis is aiming pretty high... was it a flying squirrel?!
Love it... sorry I do like the little critters... but you're right, not in my house. It was really nice hanging out last night...we need to do that more often!
Post a Comment