Just a few of the things on my mind right now...
-I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm really scared about managing and I feel bad about not being able to give Ethan 100% of my time. I keep telling myself it's going to be ok and we'll all be able to handle it. I hope that's true.
-I'm really glad I took the time to get Ethan to sleep on his own before I went back to work. I consider it one of my finer achievements.
-Travis has a job interview this week that might make my stay at home dream a little closer to reality. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
-I finally got a calling in my ward. Mia Maid Advisor. I've never thought of Young Womens as my thing, but I'm sure it will be a good time. A calling you only have to show up on Sunday for is as good as I could ask for.
-I really, really, really want to go shopping (for clothes, what else??) but I keep telling myself to wait. I know it will be depressing to have to buy bigger sizes. Any one have a miracle weight loss program? I don't know how much longer I can keep suppressing my need to shop.
-I wish it would snow again. What I really wish for is summer, but since I know that's not realistic I'll take a fresh snowfall. It's getting ugly out there.
And that's pretty much it.
4 comments:
Nicole you are such a wonderful mom (and wife). And, dreams do come true - sometimes they just take time! I'm so happy to hear your calling is working with the YW. They will adore you!!
I miss working with the Young Women so, so much...I'm jealous of you! You're going to do great going back to work. And we'll keep our fingers crossed for Travis and the job too.
I have done Weight Watchers after each of my children and have been *very* happy with how well it works. It sounds kind of hokey, but their motto is that "it's not a diet, it's a live-it." And since it's not a "diet", I haven't had any problems keeping the weight off once I've hit my goal (until I get pregnant again, lol...then it's all out the window!) So far this time around I've lost 21.2 pounds in 15 weeks (and that's without getting to the gym - I do Wii Fit every other day...but it doesn't compare to having the full gym to use).
Anyway...Ethan is so lucky to have you for a Mommy! And he's adorable in a serious way!
Great calling! Keep us updated on Travis's interview. Great job with putting Ethan in his own bed!
(You're going to be busy with returning to work, but if you have a moment, e-mail me your home address: lindsay(dot)kennedy(at)yahoo(dot)com
Good luck going back to work tomorrow. Everything will work out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Trav. You are kicking my can with the weight loss so I think you just need to keep up the great work. I love you guys:)
Post a Comment