Yesterday I took a bunch of pics of Kyce in hats. That is too cute. I love Ethan's eyes! What an adorable hoodie/sweater. Does Ruby have one to match? ;-)
Your mom posted this on Facebook yesterday. It's adorable, Nicole!
He looks adorable! I love the hoodie and his face! Awww
Oh... MY... Gosh! He is such a cutie. I can't believe how much he has changed. He is getting so big. Give him kisses for me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yesterday I took a bunch of pics of Kyce in hats. That is too cute. I love Ethan's eyes! What an adorable hoodie/sweater. Does Ruby have one to match? ;-)
Your mom posted this on Facebook yesterday. It's adorable, Nicole!
He looks adorable! I love the hoodie and his face! Awww
Oh... MY... Gosh! He is such a cutie. I can't believe how much he has changed. He is getting so big. Give him kisses for me.
Post a Comment