Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Job

I'm getting ready to start a new job. I begin in about two weeks. I'm already doing it part time so it should be a pretty smooth transition. I'm not going to have to travel far. It's going to involve the dishes, vacuuming, and all other types of cleaning, tossing a rope to Ruby every once in a while, and most importantly...taking care of Ethan

Photobucket

I put in my two weeks notice! March 1st Ethan becomes the center of my universe all day every day. I'm a little nervous about going through an identity crisis. I feel a little weird when I think that I wont have to sit at my desk every day. I've been working at Ameriprise for over 4 years and it's become a part of me. It's going to be an adventure trying to let that part go and work on discovering what great things will fill that spot. I'm so excited!!!

9 comments:

BreezyHess said...

I am sooooo excited for you! It will be great! This means we can plan play dates, okay so maybe play days.

Kristen said...

We are so happy for you. Whatever decision you and Travis make in terms of your little boy will change your lives, but I can tell from your post, that you will be happier being with your little guy---full time! Good now maybe we will get playtime during the day, again?

shantel said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats Nicole I'm so excited for you.

Tawnya said...

Way to Go Trav and Nicole. I am so excited for Ethan! Know he will have his Mama at the tips of his fingers. Congratulations you guys!

Angie said...

That's wonderful Nicole! You're very lucky that you get to stay home with Ethan....no other job is more rewarding!

Traci said...

I think being a SAHM was the best decision I ever made. Have fun and enjoy doing it! :)

Erin said...

Being home is fun! What has helped me the most is planning ongoing activities to help get us out of the house. You'll be AWESOME!

Linz said...

That is wonderful!!!!!!!

The Seaman Family said...

YEAH CONGRATS!! We will all have t play a ton and come work out with us! You'll enjoy it so much and the little guy will too!