I know the month isn't over yet, but it's close. I can't believe how fast it flew by and how few pictures I've posted recently. So here's what's been going on:
At the beginning of the month Travis, Ethan and I went down to the Mall of America. I was dying to get out of the house and although Travis didn't want to he fought the crowds with me. Ethan was much better than we anticipated for how much time he sat in his car seat. Speaking of Ethan being good, he's such a great little guy to have around. He's really coming along with tummy time and just in the last few weeks he's started to play with his toys. It's so fun to hear music coming from all the toys that have sat untouched for the last three months. He still likes to be swaddled up for naps and bedtime and loves hanging out with his dad. Besides putting in my two week notice, the only thing I have to say about myself is that I cut my hair short again. I was hoping and hoping that maybe my hair wouldn't take a postpartum beating, and I thought I was doing pretty good almost 4 months later...until last week when my hair started to come out handfuls at a time. It's cut a little shorter than I'd like (I really wanted to grow it out a little) but it was just so gross that I figured I might as well start fresh. Too bad it takes so long to grow out.

5 comments:
Wow Ethan is getting so big. Congratulations on the two week notice and the new hair cut. I have found that short hair is very liberating! Good Luck in the road ahead as full-time mommy!
Your hair looks really cute! Maybe this time it will grow faster than before, lots of things can change after having a baby. We are still waiting to hear if you guys are going out to PA, we would love to know what you guys decide.
Your hair is adorable! Ethan is getting so big too! We all need to get together soon.
I just love your posts! Can't get enough of Ethan.
I totally agree, February flew by. At least you have pictures to prove you did things. I got nothing. Baby E is so cute and getting so big. I could use some quality baby E time. Maybe when I come home again. Enjoy your last week of work at Ameriprise. "We're in it to win it!"
Post a Comment