Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 months old

Photobucket

Ethan's now 4 months old and we had is check up the other day. He's such a big boy, I just can't believe it. He weighed 15 lb 12 oz (68th percentile) and was 26" long (85th percentile!). It looks like his 3-6 mohth clothes will be short lived.
He's turned into quite the little man and has lots to say. He's almost always happy and loves toys that make noise. He's really good at reaching out to grab things like Ruby's hair and daddy's nose when they get too close, which I find very entertaining. He likes to sit up and look around, but can't quite do it on his own yet. We'll keep working on that and are looking forward to starting cereal sometime in the next few months.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Look at that studly boy!

shantel said...

He is sooo cute!

Wow 15lbs I'm hoping Mason weighs that much at his 6 month checkup this Thursday.

Tawnya said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. Stop It NOW!

Michael said...

Just wait until he is crawling around and grabbing everything he can get his hands on.