It's been a fun first week home with Ethan. It's a lot of work taking care of him when he's awake but at the same time, it's no work at all to take care of him when he's napping. It's a nice break but I don't want to be tempted to sit around and watch TV or sit on the computer the entire time. I want to DO something. But what? I've decided to take a one word approach that will keep me motivated and enable me to do something that I love:
I'm going to use this word as a motivation not only in taking care of Ethan, but also in finding time to do things that make me a better member of my community and that help me develop new talents. So, I guess I should get off the computer and start learning!
2 comments:
That's great, Nicole! I felt a lot like that after I had Nolan. I went from working full time to having a fair amount of time on my hands while Nolan was sleeping. I did a lot of family history, and I'm so glad because now....yeah. Free moments are few and far between with four kids. Good like finding your passion! :)
East Bethel needs to good local leadership in city government! ;) Just sayin...
Post a Comment