Friday, April 23, 2010

First on the list

The first project I had on my list of stuff to do is done!
I removed the wallpaper from the bathroom, got some new fixtures, and painted.
Here are some before and after shots
Before:

I think it turned out pretty well!
 

7 comments:

Andie said...

Looks great! I love the gold with the blue shower curtain.

Jamie said...

I love it! Great job!

White Star Labs said...

I love it!!! I have a gold color in our new bathroom. It came together very nicely!
Bri

Tawnya said...

I am totally entering you guys on some kind of show on HGTV! Great Work!

Breein said...

Looks great! Amazing the difference a new mirror and fixtures can make!

Angie said...

OOPS!! The last comment from "breein" was from me! My friend was signed in on her account..sorry! :)

shantel said...

I LOVE IT!!

Good Job.