Monday, April 12, 2010

Rachel Ray, a birthday, and E-trade, Oh My!

A few days ago I walked into the living room and see this...
(Click on the picture to see it larger)
Ethan was totally lounging in his exersaucer watching Rachel Ray (well, a Boniva commercial at the time of the pic...) and he was totally loving it. He was smiling and laughing the whole time.

For my birthday this weekend Travis told me that Ethan had picked out a very special gift. He was so excited for me to see it he had to help me open it...

A Web Cam!


I'm afraid it's more for his use than mine. First the TV and now this! Can anyone say E-trade Baby??

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is so funny! He is definately a Bator when all you need is food to put a smile on your face :) P.S. Happy Belated Birthday. I thought I would just give you your present when I get home in 10 days. Wahoooo!

Andie said...

Happy birthday, Nicole! Ethan is so cute and getting so big. I first thought he looked a lot like Travis, but I can see some of your dad in him too. :)

Fran said...

You are going to have a great time with that e-cam and your parents. And I love the bubble Ethan is blowing in the last picture too!

Michael said...

We'll have you get your parents and us all together on Skype or something